Bitcoin Fell 50% From $6,000 After This Signal Appeared, and It’s About to Happen Again

Bitcoin really hasn’t done too well over the past few days; since the $9,200 peak seen on Saturday, the price of the cryptocurrency crashed as low as $3,800, marking a more-than-50% crash from the weekly high.

Unfortunately, a key signal suggests that the prospects of recovery may be diminishing.

Related Reading: Crypto Tidbits: Bitcoin Plunges 50%, COVID-19 Cases at Ethereum Event, Central Banks Inject Billions

Key Bitcoin Signal Seems Poised to Flash

While many stories in the media paint Bitcoin mining as a key to easy riches, this isn’t always the case; over the past few months, it has been estimated that the cost of mining a single BTC came in around $8,000, assuming standard electricity prices and the newest publicly-available hardware.

This means that with the weakness, higher-cost miners have been forced out of the market, marked by the 30% drop (per data from Blockchain.com) from the all-time high hash rate established just last week.

This means that the Hash Ribbons, an indicator tracking the moving averages of the hash rate, is on the verge of printing a signal of “miner capitulation,” when miners are forced out of the market en-masse due to BTC trading below the cost of mining.

To better illustrate the importance of miners capitulating, here’s a chart from industry podcaster and Bitcoin bull Preston Pysh. As Pysh’s chart below clearly depicts, the mining capitulation what preceded the now-infamous 50% crash from $6,000 to a price just above $3,000 in late-2018.

Furthermore, the last miner capitulation that was seen late last year was followed by a 20% drop lower, before an eventual recovery that saw Bitcoin rally 50% to $10,500 in just a few months’ time.

History rhyming will see Bitcoin continue to trend lower once (if) the miner capitulation is confirmed over the next few days and weeks. Though, history rhyming will also see the price of the cryptocurrency explode dozens of percent, maybe hundreds of percent higher once miners begin to siphon resources to securing the network once again.

Do Bulls Have Any Hope?

Fortunately, analysts currently see a bull case forming for Bitcoin that may mitigate some of the downside risks.

Filb Filb, for instance, pointed to three reasons why Bitcoin could squeeze higher: the short-term chart has formed a textbook Adam and Eve bottom, the funding rate in BitMEX is favoring a bullish reversal, and the bid side of the order book has started to stack up again in an act that indicates buying support.

Related Reading: Why Did Bitcoin’s Price Plunge 50% to $3,800 In 24 Hours?
Featured Image from Shutterstock

Source link

11 Comments
  1. mod skin lol pro says

I have actually discovered this thing that says mod lol
    pro is risk-free to utilize which my account is a
    100% secure and won’t get prohibited. It likewise claims that trouble themselves stated that they do not mind gamers making use of such programms and I am posting this due to the fact that I need to know if
    it is in fact safe to make use of.

2. https://paste2.org/ZwDKk7I1 says

Probably the most awesome point about Audacity was its ability to make new music (audio as a result of audiophiles is not as good as
    recording digitally, the difference is that the tracks do
    have to be electronic) so you may not hear them as a result of audiophile application.
    I think It is because there are a number of examples of individuals making use
    of it at diverse locations, but not sure if there is something that it does
    that any regular musician would get pleasure from it.

3. audacity for android says

The most awesome factor about Audacity was its capacity to make
    tunes (audio via audiophiles is not as good as recording digitally, the difference is
    that the tracks do need to be electronic) so you could potentially not hear them as
    a result of audiophile program. I believe This is due to There are a variety of examples of men and women utilizing it at distinctive locations,
    but not sure if there is anything at all that it does that
    any typical musician would benefit from it.

4. audacity audio editor says

Essentially the most awesome thing about Audacity was its power
    to make tunes (audio through audiophiles is inferior to recording digitally, the primary difference would be that the tracks do should be digital) so you may
    not hear them by way of audiophile computer software.

I think This is due to There are a selection of examples of men and women using it at different places, but unsure if
    there is something that it does that any typical
    musician would take pleasure in it.

5. 7zip vs winrar says

I really like this information, I want to put in writing a novel that may
    be academic that can help Many others. Nonetheless, this can take in plenty of memory on my machine so I’m
    considering getting 7zip like a file archiver, because
    it is no cost to make use of. And from what I have listened to, It’s also a notable application which might be an incredible alternative into the quality
    types. What do you’re thinking that fellas?

6. audacity audio editor says

The most astounding factor about Audacity was its capacity to
    make tunes (audio through audiophiles is inferior to recording
    digitally, the real difference is that the tracks
    do have to be digital) so you could potentially not hear them by means
    of audiophile application. I believe It is because there are a
    number of examples of folks working with it at unique destinations, but unsure if there is everything that it does that any typical musician would
    gain from it.

7. how to autotune in audacity says

Essentially the most remarkable matter about Audacity was its capability to make songs (audio by audiophiles is not
    so good as recording digitally, the difference is that the tracks do need to
    be electronic) so you could not pay attention to them as a result of
    audiophile software program. I do think This is due to there are
    a number of samples of folks utilizing it at different destinations,
    but undecided if there is anything at all that it does that any standard musician would gain from it.

8. www.vision24ind.com says

I like this post, I want to put in writing a novel that may be instructional to aid Other folks.
    However, this will likely eat many memory
    on my system so I am thinking of receiving 7zip like a file archiver, because
    it is free to use. And from what I’ve listened
    to, It’s also a prominent app which can be an incredible different
    to your quality kinds. What do you’re thinking that men?

9. Reverse Image Search iPhone says

I’ve an image internet search engine and it lets
    me to search graphic images within an iframe. I don’t have
    that A lot experience of constructing it searchable, but it seems far more intuitive to me.
    I think it’s a really nice element, I am certain I will not likely check out it by myself website.

My other pet peeve: the research functionality provides up a picture
    when the picture is presently around the image.
    This will probably get away from the best way quickly, and be an extremely
    enjoyment problem to solve.

10. http://www.allsuche.de/ says

Quite possibly the most astounding matter about
    Audacity was its power to make music (audio through audiophiles is not so good as recording digitally, the difference
    would be that the tracks do must be digital) so you could not listen to them through audiophile software package.
    I feel this is because there are a number of examples
    of folks working with it at unique sites, but
    unsure if there is just about anything that it does that
    any ordinary musician would take pleasure in it.

11. 7zip password protect says

I really like this informative article, I need to write a novel that may be educational that will help Many others.
    Having said that, this tends to consume lots of memory on my unit so I am
    pondering getting 7zip for a file archiver,
    as it is no cost to utilize. And from what I have read, It is
    usually a popular app which can be a terrific alternative on the quality types.
    What do you think that men?